Friday, May 9, 2014

Moonlight ( A Dark Guardian Novel)

Author: Rachel Hathorne
Stars: 4.5 out of 5

I see him and I know what this turmoil inside of me means: He's the one. My forever. 

KAYLA is the nature lover, the all-American beauty who can't understand why she's so drawn to distant, brooding Lucas. Adopted as a young child, she has no way of knowing that she's inherited a terrifying-and thrilling-gene that will change her life forever.

Back of the Book
LUCAS is dangerous, gorgeous ... and a werewolf. As leader of the Dark Guardians, shape-shifters who gather deep within the state park, he has sworn to protect his pack. But when Lucas finds his true soul mate, his love could put them all in harm's way.

As Lucas and Kayla struggle with their feelings for each other, a greater danger lurks: Humans have discovered the Dark Guardians and are planning their destruction. Kayla must choose between the life she knows and the love she feels certain is her destiny.


My Review
Recently I've been reading books a lot more since school is now over. I really loved the author Rachel Hawthorne, some of my fav books are by her so I was really happy when I found out she had a new series called the dark guardians.
This book has suspense, action werewolves and of COURSE romance (which she specializes in). I didnt start reading the books in sequins by now i will cause you obviously understand more.
I have just finished reading "Moonlight" which is about a girl names Kayla who is a nature lover who is attracted to Lucas. Since she was adopted as a child she has no idea that she has inherited a very interesting gene that will changed her life forever. Lucas is a dangerous, gorgeous and a werewolf. As the leader of the Dark Guardians, shapeshifters who gather deep within the state park, he has sworn to protect his pack. But when Lucas finds his true soul mate, his love could put them both in trouble.
In the series of books written rachel writes about a set of teenagers. Each one of them have there own individual struggles and problems that they must face. I say if your bored this summer or looking for a good book to read, read one of the books from the series it's a light enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment