Friday, May 23, 2014

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6)

Stars: 5 out of 5
Author: Richelle Mead
Back of the book
After a long and taxing journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vlad's and has been reenetered student life. It is nearly graduation and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. Rose still aches for Dimitri. However, Dimitri has survived against all odds and now seeks Rose's death. She failed to kill him when she had the chance. Now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him . . . forever.

My Review
Soo sad that its over! But this has to be one of the best endings ever! I'm also a sucker for those fairy tale endings never the less we finally get what we all wanted to see . . . Rose and Dimitri back together this time for good.
I truly have become addicted to this series and I'm sad to say goodbye to all the characters. Lots of twists and adventure on this one with unpredictable scenarios. I just never knew what was going to happen when I turned the page.
I can't wait for the spin off.
Overall Rose has to be my all time fav character not only was she tough, never a damsel in distress, smart, witty and just straight up a bad ass!

Some of my fav lines from the book:

"Huh," Adrian said, letting himself in, "So that's how you're going to fix the family problem. Little Dragomirs. Good idea."

Dimitri "It's you. You're beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me."

"His fingers never ceased to amaze me. They could break a man's neck, bandage a would and slide sensually across bare skin."

Sonya tells Rose "I see that synchronicity in auras. I can see the love too. And I see all of that in his aura and in yours."

Dimitri tells Rose at the end of the book "We waste our lives with guilt and self-loathing. When you looked at me there at the end . . . I saw it. You did love me."


The soul that complemented mine. My match. My equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment