Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy Book #3)



Author: Richelle Mead
Stars: 5 out of 5

Back of the Book

It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since making her first Strigoi kills, Rose hasn't been feeling quite right. She's having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all... might be seeing ghosts.


As Rose questions her sanity, new complications arise. Lissa has begun experimenting with her magic once more, their enemy Victor Dashkov might be set free, and Rose's forbidden relationship with Dimitri is starting to heat up again. But when a deadly threat no one saw coming changes their entire world, Rose must put her own life on the line - and choose between the two people she loves most.


My Review


Never have I read a book that had me crying and felt like a part of my soul was ripped out just as Rose'S was. the best line of this whole book was the very last sentence  that sums up everything "i set off, off the kill the man i love".

This has to be the BEST book of the series so far. I wish I had more words to describe what this book did to me. I hope everyone can feel this type of love at least once in their life. Just wow Mrs. Mead truly out did her self just . . . Wow.

Hands down my fav parts of the series is the interaction between Dimitri and Rose (or Roza in Dimitri's sexy Russian accent)
This is how I pictured Dimitri sexy, brooding and mysterious. Damnn Rose you lucky girl!

Absolutely recommend this series to anyone who loves a good love story, action, mystery and adventure. For more of my book reviews click this link right here  ->  Chrissy Dev

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment